If you would like to find out more about the village, sign up for emails about upcoming events and receive our newsletter please let us know by filling in the below form.
Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
To book the Village hall please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07494 555125
Who we are
Ystradowen Community & Sports Association (YCSA)
Ystradowen Village Hall, Ystradowen, Cowbridge, South Glamorgan, CF71 7SY
YCSA is a registered charity (Number 515414), run by volunteers.
What personal data we collect and why
Hall Bookings – We will collect your personal data (name, address, telephone contact number, email address) when you book a room at the village hall.
Our lawful basis is Performance of a Contract.
Email Newsletter – If you sign up to receive the YCSA newsletter, we will collect your email address for this purpose. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the end of the newsletter or by contacting email@example.com.
Our lawful basis is Consent.
We use MailJet to send our email newsletters. Their privacy notice can be reviewed at https://www.mailjet.com/security-privacy/
Securing your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. YCSA take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data collected for the purposes of managing the hall, its bookings, events and finances may be retained for up to 7 years for accounts purposes and for longer where required by the hall’s insurers.
Data collected for marketing will be deleted if you choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter or request to be deleted.
You have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed on the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice
- Right of access – the right to make a request for details of your personal information
- Right to rectification – the right to have inaccurate information about you rectified or completed if it is incomplete
- Right of erasure – the right in certain circumstances to have personal information about you erased
- Right to restrict processing – the right in certain circumstances to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
- Right to data portability – the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes
- Right to object – the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
To exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a complaint
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or you would like to exercise your rights, contact us at email@example.com.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK data protection authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
This policy was last updated on 22 January 2019.